Position: Reserve Firefighter/ EMT or CEP
- 18 years of age
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Must possess an Arizona State Firefighter I&II cert
- Must have completed a CPAT within the last 12 months.
- State of Arizona EMT-B thru Paramedic certification (Must be Arizona certified)
- Must successfully complete job-related physical and medical evaluation, including drug screen.
- Must possess, or be able to obtain by the time of hire, a valid Arizona driver’s license and have a satisfactory driving record.
- Must successfully pass a background investigation
- Must be able to read, write, and communicate in the English language
- Must be able to interact and work with paid and volunteer staff and public
- Must be self-motivated
Applications: Applications are available at 475 E. Pinewood Blvd, Munds Park, AZ 86017 or https://pinewoodfire.org/wp-content/uploads/2019/09/Pinewood-Application-9-2019-update.docx
Application Deadline: February 28th, 2020 by 5pm
- Applications will be screened to determine applicants’ qualifications
- Candidates will be evaluated for skills, abilities and qualifications for this position, including written and oral board.
- The evaluation process will be scheduled as soon as possible, and the selected applicants will be notified.
Offer of Employment:
All offers of employment are conditional, subject to satisfactory results of pre-employment screening. Screening may consist of any or all of the following; reference checks, drug testing, pre-employment physical, and production of documents sufficient to demonstrate proof of certification.
Pinewood Fire District is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages all qualified individuals to apply.
Please Call 1-928-286-9885 if interested or email us at email@example.com