Reserve Paramedic Position
Job Classification: The Pinewood Fire District is currently hiring for Paramedic/Reserve positions. The district contains one station with 15 full time line personnel. The district contains two rescues, which will be supplemented by the Paramedic/Reserve positions.
- 18 years of age
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- State of Arizona EMCT – Paramedic certification (Must be Arizona certified)
- Current ACLS Card
- Must obtain medical direction from Flagstaff Medical Center prehospital.
- Must possess at time of hire, a valid Arizona driver’s license and have a satisfactory driving record.
- Must successfully pass a background investigation
- Must be able to read, write, and communicate in the English language
- Must be able to interact and work with paid and volunteer staff and public
- Must be self-motivated
Salary & Benefits Info:
- Part-time Paramedic: $18.50/hr (Minimum four 12-hour shifts required monthly)
- Dental, Vision, AD&D, Deferred Comp
Applications: Applications are available at 475 E. Pinewood Blvd,
Application Deadline: February 25th 2022
- Applications will be screened to determine applicants’ qualifications
- Candidates will be evaluated for skills, abilities and qualifications for this position, including written, practical, and oral board.
Offer of Employment:
All offers of employment are conditional, subject to satisfactory results of pre-employment screening. Screening may consist of any or all of the following; reference checks, drug testing, pre-employment physical, and production of documents sufficient to prove certification. Hiring list will be created and revisited for up to one year.
Pinewood Fire District is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages all qualified individuals to apply.
Pinewood fire offers full testing services for the position of firefighter through National Testing Network (NTN). To
register with NTN and schedule a test, go to www.nationaltestingnetwork.com, select ‘Find Jobs’, then select Firefighter
Jobs and sign up for Pinewood Fire District.