Pinewood Fire District is committed to providing the highest level public safety services for our community. We protect lives and property through fire suppression, emergency medical response, disaster management, fire prevention and public education.
Pinewood Fire District is dedicated to be the finest community focused fire and rescue department that meets the ever changing needs of our community while ensuring a safe and secure environment for all through professional development, unity and teamwork.
Statement of Core Values
We, the members of the Pinewood Fire District are committed to the following values in our interactions with coworkers and customers:
- Professionalism– In application, appearance, attitude and standards
- Integrity– Demonstrate honesty and fairness
- Compassion– Demonstrate kindness and empathy
- Responsibility and Accountability– Professionally, personally and fiscally responsible for our actions
- Respect– For each other, our Department and our customers, the citizens and visitors of Munds Park
- Diversity– Be open minded and responsive to the uniqueness of our community without regard to age, gender, religion or ethnic origin
- Commitment– In all department endeavors
- Teamwork– Encourage unity and a cooperative attitude
- Health and Safety – Personal and professional health and safety is paramount in fulfilling the mission of the Pinewood Fire Department.